Hello, friends! If you are coming over from Instagram...WELCOME!
I decided to put all of the links from my "Skincare LIVE" in one handy dandy little place. I hope it's helpful!
For the rest of you, this may seem off topic. But I get so many requests to share my skincare routine, I finally broke down and did it.
Just remember, everyone's skin is different. I have combination skin, leaning towards dry. And anti-aging is my main concern. None of these items are sponsored in any way, I just wanted to share my tried and true faves. Because it took me forever to find them! And us girls gotta stick together.
So let's get to it, shall we?
I do Botox once or twice a year as a preventative measure. I also do regular laser light facials, all at SALT WELLNESS in Clifton, Texas (right outside of Waco). Their laser/light facials are state of the art (they are one of only 3 places in the country that offer them) so I feel very blessed that they are local. They are fairly priced, and amazing at educating you about your skin. Again, not an ad. I just love what they have done for my complexion. They deserve major props.
1. Maelove AHA Cleanser (morning)
2. Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser (night)
1. Drunk Elephant B Hydra (day)
2. Drunk Elephant Protini Cream (day)
3. Lancome Nutrix Cream (night)
4. Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream (night)
1. The Ordinary Toner (night)
1. Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream (day and night)
1. The Ordinary Skin Peeling Mask (once a week)
2. Freeman Skin Brightening Peel Mask (twice a week)
3. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (once a week)
1. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer (SPF 30) (quick applications)
2. Rodan and Fields SPF 50 (daily)